Saturday, July 10, 2010

bLuE & ExCiTeD!!!

GOOD MORNING KL!!!,...

I guess this would be the last time I said and last post before I back to uni. Going back for this new reopen semester quite relaxing, I can’t believe though I am feeling a bit BLUE to go back uni but at the same time I am feeling quite EXCITED!!!,…Dunno why, maybe because I am no longer FRESHMAN!!! Where many juniors are coming in, or maybe I am getting used to the feeling of going back to NO MAN ISLAND UNI,…or maybe since I can crutch on Choy Chun Yeen, CCY (my roommate/course mate)’s car as he is driving back to uni, I won’t be feeling blue taking the bus back alone.

So, supposed to meet him at lrt station at 9.30am, end up I can’t wake up that early, so by time I went meet him to show him the direction to my house, it is almost 10am. Then we went for breakfast, my last breakfast in KL before back uni also. And just before we start our journey, CCY wanted to go Carefour to get some grocery stuffs for his reopen semester. So once everything settled, we started our journey quite late, about 11am something,…

And there we go 2 and half hours journey to Gambang. Once we reached uni, we quickly check in to our room, A4-T1-15 (room at first floor) at Kolej Kediaman 4 as to unload “half of our uni stuffs” from the uni to the room. Then, CCY went to the rented house in Gamabang to get his “other half or uni stuffs” back to the room just before we move on to Kuantan to get my “other half of uni stuffs” from Eric’s house. We barely have enough time to have a break, so we decided to pack McD for our late lunch in uni just before we START our cleaning and unpacking process!!!

After a long tiring day, we finally can rest well in a comfort room with two of us only since the other 4 roommates not back yet to uni till tomorrow afternoon. Till then,…









CK ;-p

No comments: