Friday, July 16, 2010

KuAnTaN MoMeNt wItH JuNiOrS

Of all sudden again, I felt like going back home cos I keep seeing so many people went back home since Thursday night or today afternoon. The temptations rises and I just got seduced by it. So I quickly pack my belongings and hoop on my course mate’s car to Kuantan to get bus ticket as well as hoop on the bus that is available. UNFORTUNATELY!!!,…..FATE decided for me where ALL the bus tickets are UNAVAILABLE!!!,….

T.T,….I can’t go back home!!!

So I am stranded in Terminal Makmur Kuantan without transportation back to my hostel. Luckily, my SJI junior, Ming Key went out to Kuantan also with her uni friends. So I went to meet them at EC Mall and get their ride back to uni. Since it is about dinner, so we went for dinner at Alor Akar Seafood Restaurant near Air Putih there,…..had a delicious and full-filling meal for dinner,….

~Special made barli~


& most recommended "hak yee chicken"


Later after dinner, we went to Telok Cempedak as for Ming Key and her friends (the juniors) to explore around Kuantan area. So pretty much an enjoying night and also had a nice dessert time with the famous ‘Lin Chin Kang’ at Telok Cempedak before we back to uni,….

~Ming Key & her friends~



CK ;-p

No comments: