Sunday, June 27, 2010

HP Mini 210

FINALLY!!!


After long wait and long processing for the application, I received my HP Mini 210 today!!!


Well to be precise maybe it was on Friday since technically I didn’t really apply. Well guess really need to thanks Setapak area that created some confusion saying this area’s port is FULL [Seem now the problem had been cleared and yet I missed the chance for myself] and my bro found a way to subscribe this TM Streamyx Cool Uni Pack that is trough his friend’s relative in Puchong. So the rate they could enjoy while I could enjoy the free gift of HP Mini that come along,….Well I won’t be using it since I gonna pass it to my mom instead for her home usage rather than dominating both laptop,…hehehehehe,..


here goes the HP Mini 210 but just the box since most of you all seen the content,…


CK ;-p

No comments: