Sunday, June 20, 2010

hAppY MoThEr & FaTheR's DaY

Seriously, I just can’t recall when was the Father’s Day celebration I had since my dad passed away 9 years back. So, just after got back from Malacca, my bro come out with the suggestion to go The Ship again just like what we did in Mother’s Day celebration to celebrate Father’s Day for my mom,…well it might sounds alittle weird but it is true,…for the first time we did celebrate both Mother’s Day and Father’s Day for our mom…And in a way, we both just wanna appreciate our mom more for her sacrifices and hard work raising us up alone. And my bro who being the ‘affordable’ one is treating us the meal together with PeiYue coming,….can’t recall why I didn’t take any picture and post for Mother’s Day celebration so we are replacing one with Father’s Day,....and to you, mom;



HAPPY MOTHER & FATHER’s DAY!!!

Here’s our meal moment for the night,…








CK ;-p

No comments: