Saturday, June 05, 2010

ANTM cYcLe 13

Well well, somehow got the feeling to blog about ANTM since I been following the first cycle. Actually I started since Cycle 5 but I refollowed the previous cycles in youtube during the holidays when I got no other shows to watch. And so today I started watching the first two episodes of Cycle 13 which was aired last year August in US,..but got to know gonna start airing in ASTRO STARWORLD this coming Wednesday,...

Well what so special about this cycle???

Erm,...guess must be Tyra start open up this cycle specially for girls of height 5ft 7in and below. In the modelling world, models are meant to be edgy, beautiful, skinny and tall. Well since Whitney make history as the first plus size model to win in ANTM Cycle 10, so why not open up for short girls right???

So here are the top 14 finalist,...

Ashley


Bianca

~ Reminds me of Nenna from Cycle 6 because they both are bold and a bit of Bianca from Cycle 9 because she got a little bit characteristic like her.

Brittany


Courtney

~ Come as a broken leg cheerleader yet she nail in the photoshoot,...IMPRESSIVE!!!

Erin

Jennifer

~ Another Asian girl who got into ANTM finalist. Well but I doubt she can go far.

Kara


Laura


Lisa

~ She replace Amber who dropout last minute as finalist yet she been eliminated first,...Erm, disappointing,

LuLu

~ Reminds me of YaYa, runner-up from Cycle 3

Nicole

~ Awkward personality, she known herself as the "underdog" but I doubt that because she did good,....

Rachel

~ I consider her special in a way as her eyes quite big and round but if compared her with Allison's cute big eyes, runner-up from Cycle 12, she sure will lose,...

Rae

~ 2 thumbs up to her for wearing 8 INCH ballet heels yet she nailed in photoshoot and got THE BEST PHOTO OF THE WEEK,....

Sundai

~ She reminds me of Danielle, winner from Cycle 6 and her new hairstyle is so really like Rihanna,...Erm, wonder she will win like Danielle???


Well all the above pictures are before their makeover, so thier new look are much edgier and sophisticated like a model. And those without any comment from me, it is because I can't recall them much in a way. The impression not strong enough to me. Well, who will be the America's Next Petite Top Model???? I aint so sure since it is just the first elimination but,......I think Nicole and Rae will go far into top 3 perhaps??? Hopefully I am right in seeing these girls' potential,....


CK ;-p

No comments: