Thursday, June 10, 2010

My FiRsT AcCiDDeNt eVeR!!!

Well well,….Today it is my “lucky day” instead,…..Of all the day I wanted to go Ampang area to find Alice as to get back some of the documents of my part time work, yet I had my very first accident ever!!!,…..I was like,…*stunned*, not knowing what to do the moment this stupid driver driving Toyota Hilux (if I don’t recall wrongly) just simply bang my car by cutting into my lane,...

That moment seriously the word that could come out my mouth was only

F*cked you, driver!!!,….

How on earth you are driving that can simply cut into people’s lane. Argued a moment with him and his dear family, until a moment I wanna take their contact and the plate number, they quickly ran away knowing is their fault. Besides I have witness that saw the whole accident it ALL THEIR FAULT!!!,……

L for them as LOSERS!!!,..Just ran off and not being responsible about their reckless driving which caused this small accident. Thankfully their car is badly injured compare to mine is much more minor than that.

Lastly, SCREW YOU DRIVER.

Don’t let me meet you again. Or else you will be meeting me in Police Station as I had reported this accident,,..


CK ;-p

No comments: