Saturday, January 23, 2010

wEddInG DinnEr

yup dinner after another dinner when I got back home over this weekend. Well yesterday dinner was a sudden appointment arranged by me, but this wedding dinner I that I attended was just coincidence,…mom wanna go as it is aunt mayyee’s relatives’ wedding dinner,..as she will be quite bored and alone in the dinner so I agreed to accompany her thus being her driver for the night since she doesn’t know the way to the dinner place. It is actually at Dynasty Dragon Restaurant in Times Square but it is just that my mom is quite unfamiliar with KL roads so I went along with her thus can enjoy a FULLY DELICIOUS MEAL with sea cucumber, shark fin soup, roasted pig, sweet desserts and many more,…hmmmmm yummy!!!

Such a fulfilling wedding dinner meal, so gonna miss my days in KL over the weekend with two consecutive nice dinner meal,….well that’s all from me in KL, till then see me again in KL maybe the next weekend,..^.^

Mom & Aunt Mayyee

Mom & Jyan


When i am too bored waiting for the food,...

& camwhoring!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: