Monday, January 04, 2010

BaCk In BLUE!!!

seriously I felt so so terrible coming back to ump after so so long holiday with trip to overseas etc,….it is the MOST blue moment I ever had coming back to uni for the new sem,..i might be physically ready but not mentally,…"I AM NOT READY AT ALL!!!” especially when I gotta attend meeting after meeting just the day after I got back here,…though it’s been just 2 days i am back but i felt so tired and stress and I really feel like giving especially when I got to know some news from Darren about the chances of changing to other uni with Sem 1’s result,…my hope was there I thought I could, but it seems harder than what I thought it would be since need to consider with credit hour and the course structure,..thinking worst to worst I am gonna change back to utar for civil engineer as well as I won’t be feeling so lonely and homesick and also near my home,..a comfort zone for me to relax and study happily without any stress and worry cause things will always be alright when I am back home,…

I am so dilemma right now,..Thinking whether to quit this uni and start over again,…..what if there is no credit transfer to utar,…should I opt to change my course to actuarial science in utar instead since it was my original choice./plan of study,….i really really dunno what I should be doing now,..where to go,..what decision to make,…to quit or not,...hate all these feeling of hating the place I am studying right now, i never felt so misery in my life before and not forgetting with the super stress from the CNY committee unit,..esp when I am the Ketua Unit,..i really really can’t stand it anymore,..will I quit as a head will make me feel better and ease my burden away so I will have more time for myself to think whether I really suits here,..guess I am really not suitable being a head in such activity in the uni,…sigh, I felt so down and really have once of the intention of doing something hurting myself to release myself from these hard moment of my life!!!!,…"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!”


CK ~.~

No comments: