Saturday, January 30, 2010

sHoppInG FoR CNY

Okay this week I am back once again for another purpose or maybe reasons for me to be back here,…it would be a shopping day with my mom and jyan,..yup going shopping for CNY clothes and I am so eager to get lots of new clothes for the new year since I would be spending official a week off for CNY celebration. Guess it is consider longest CNY break I ever had during my entire study life. Decided to go Midvalley instead of 1U, thinking that there would be lots of varieties and wider range of clothes style that suit young adults. So before had a long day walk, we had a great branch at ‘Fong Lye’ @ The Gardens with all the delicious food below,…








And so we begin the shopping day, shop and shop and shop till drop,…hahahaha but that not gonna happen since I am not born rich,…and so I got what I need for CNY and jyan did get some but poor mom having a tough time finding something that suit her,..well before we heading back home, we still take the chances to get some CNY pictures and yup had our dinner at another ‘Foong Lai’ Restaurant near Genting Klang,..the taste, errmmmm just so so only lo,…


till then,…see me again in KL soon I guess,..hehehehe


CK ;-p

No comments: