Friday, January 29, 2010

mY fIrSt EnGinEErInG LaB

It’s actually my first engineering lab though I supposed to have my very first one last week but it was postponed to next week instead. So this one of the 2nd test will be my first lab ever, it is the Tensile test!!! Thought so that it gonna be like any ordinary lab like in school during SPM or STPM, but it seems ain’t not since all we gotta to do is do simple measuring and weighting and POP waiting for the result in a soft copy. And ya what a surprise with 18000++ data collected that needed to plot into a graph, luckily there is such thing as computer and Microsoft Excel lo,..well here what’s my first lab was all about,..till then my 2nd and 3rd lab coming!!!

Errmmm,..let's do some measuring and weighing before start the test



Universal Testing Machine (UTM)

During the test, data in soft copy & the elongation of steel


After the test, breakage




CK ;-p

No comments: