Friday, January 22, 2010

A mEmOrAbLe DinnEr!!!

well I guess of all the dinner I been having with friends last time during the outing,..guess this one is undeniably most memorable,…ya because I managed to get arrange this dinner with pui yan who happened to come back from Indonesia for break and sara too,….decided to meet pui yan at midvalley since her house area is nearby there,…but I can’t believe that I can get lost when happened I miss the exit I supposed to take on the way to midvalley,….but anyhow we managed to get there and meet pui yan for quite a long time,…had a great dinner in Pasta Zenmai btw,…I nvr thought there will be such a nice restaurant next to madam’s kwan,..if pui yan did not entered I guess for my lifetime I would not know there is an existence of Pasta Zenmai in midvalley,…here’s our great dinner moment with our DELICIOUS drinks and meals!!!

my two beloved frens, sara & pui yan!!!

me, my drink and my meal!!!



Then, decided to walk around, and ya walk over to The Gardens,..though we were walking without direction but seem like it brought us some new eye opening place,…a pathway to a pub on the top floor of The Gardens,..ya of course we did not entered in, just a tour of the pathway and snapping a few picture in there and then off we go to our late night drink and another chat at Chawan at Bangsar Village area before sending the girls back home!!!till then from me, see yea!!! Nights and sweet dreams girls!!!





CK ;-p

No comments: