Monday, January 11, 2010

sItE SuRvEy (1)

did I mentioned that this semester I need to take a subject called engineering surveying which involved fieldwork, which is a site/land survey actually,…well let’s have a little share about the experience surveying proposed land as my fieldwork project each and every week for the duration of 14 weeks,…well let’s begin with my 1st site survey which is quite straight forward, linear survey but thanks to the weather I was doing it under the rain for 4 freaky hours!!! Then continue with this week, the 2nd week with the same type of survey,..but this time it is whole sunny day,…the heat from the sun in the morning is burning,…aaarrrggghh!!!,…wonder how many types of weather I would be facing for the upcoming 12 weeks during this survey fieldwork,..Anyhow we still able to find places to hide around from the sun’s heat and have a rest in between of our work during the 4 hours time, just like the pic below!!!,…



CK ;-p

No comments: