Sunday, May 31, 2009

JuSt FaTeD

~ Seriously guess this thinking starts ever since the blunder of the mistaken successful applicants happened today,...pris told me from her [BERJAYA] result she got [TIDAK BERJAYA] because of some officer mistakenly upload more than 3000 unsuccessful applicants,....it is weird when an APEX university can happened such a case,....just kinda disappointed since during interview they keep mentioning the standard is getting higher especially in selecting student based on stpm result, i.e. MUST >3.0 and also based on the munsyi test and interview,....after all the effort and hardwork done to project a high standard uni in the end can turn out with such a blunder,....i know i know after all it has been a well known uni and really strong uni in terms of research and technology and even their system is much better than any new established public uni,.....erm guess i really have no fate in following my 2 cousin sisters’ footsteps entering usm and maybe quantity survery really not the best option/course that suits me,....so i came out with the thinking that i will get some other uni and courses that really suits me more,....so now praying hard for my upu’s result instead,.....well not about fate,...as i said my preparation n effort wasn’t enough for the interview,...in the end i SCREWED up in the interview,...guess confident level in me still not strong enough and not well communicate enough in facing such interview,....hopefully i has been ‘sharpen my saw’ within the last few weeks in TDM to get myself prepare for uni life,....~


CK ;-p

No comments: