Monday, May 25, 2009

FiRsT DrIvE To wOrK

exactly 2 months after my first practise,..i finally have the bravery and decided to drive to work all by myself for the first time today,...well not that far after all been once by driving for interview lol,...so today got up kinda late,....being so rush to work i even over shoot the turn to the parking besides Lai Ming School,...so i got no choice but make a BIG u-turn on the first day of driving and reached work late about 10 mins,...aaaarggghhh,...paiseh2 everyone is gathering for 'floor meeting',.....ahhhh,...forget bout that let's enjoy about my experience of driving in KL roads especially in areas which is SUPER jam all the time,...klcc area lol,....and fetched mun yee for the first time back home and thanks a lot to my luck,..got stuck in jam on my first day driving to work,...so scary lol since i not used to pressing and letting off the break or pressing the accelerator accordingly,...so mun yee was so damn scare,...and guess what???,....she decided not to follow my car from this time onwards,..all thanks to my driving skills,....(1) slow,.....(2) terrible!!!,....hahahahahaha,...well after all driving alone is less pressure since there wont be any LIFE in my hand lol,....hahahahahhaaha,..and so am i driving for the rest of the week before my very last day on this coming thursday lol,....weee!!!!,..can't wait for the day i getting some rest and off week for myself before starting uni!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: