Saturday, May 30, 2009

USM's EnTrY ReSuLtS

as usual, usm always make announcement out of sudden. Today (29th May) the release of result whether the applicants are qualify in getting into usm lol,......got the news quite late from my friends,.....some more received sms news only from my friends while i was enjoying back then in my aN uNeXpEcTeD oUtInG,....sigh so not syok to worry about my result of getting in usm while having fun but nvm since i am dy out and won’t be back till midnight then might as well i enjoyed to the fullest before back home to check the result,.......and ya besides my comp got infected with virus,....cant surf the net after all,....so in the end i gave up checking for the night,....so i asked pris to help me check instead just now,.....and the result yup the result came out to be [TIDAK BERJAYA],......well anyway check or not i guess i already expected the result,....not that i got sixth sense or what,....but based on my interview performance i would have guess so,....ya part of it is cos i didn’t prepare and gave 100% effort the interview,...from that interview moment onward actually i did come out with a conclusion and thinking about my uni’s entry, so i aint that sad after all,......

CK ;-p

No comments: