Wednesday, May 06, 2009

My VeRy fIrSt & sEcOnD SaLeS!!


OMG, OMG, OMG!!!


can some boday slap me just to awaka me???
cant believe this is happening!!!,.....i FINALLY got my FIRST sale in TDM and not only that, my SECOND sale was later in the day,....GOSH! i must be dreaming i fianlly get my sales and broken my 'egg spell',...really really really can't believe it's happening at last,...the feeling is really undescribeable HAPPY, EXCITED, & PROUD........fuu!!! felt so much relief of tension and stress after hitting my first sale, no more pressure from team leader, chew and derrick to get sales as i believe i will be able to get my upcoming sales by my own interpretation of selling skill....hopefully more sales will come non-stop to give the same excitement for me yea!!! and here is what in return of getting my sales in the month, same goes for every staffs of TDM as well,...we got earn it with our sales


PRESENTING,.....



~ ING, RENAULT F1 TEAM CAP which cost more than RM100 in the market!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: