Saturday, May 23, 2009

My SaSa pRoDuCts!

~ well maybe got influenced by jyue,…I went searching for some anti-acne product from sasa @ KLCC today since i am alrady half way searching for luggage bag at klcc,..guess my shopaholic habits emerges as I received my very first commission from the TDM,…cool huh???,…feeling that I had the extra money to buy some products to cure my pimples due to hectic work life,…so I went with the intention of survey first but ended up buying all the necessary products,….aaarrrggghhhh and total cost is about RM160 containing these products;……

~ ALL 3 products not to be miss from Sasa!!!

~ (1) b-liv,...very effective for acne clearing!!!

~ (2) Avene, Thermal Spring Water,...cooling and can as a toner as well!!


~ (3) biolyn, purifying acne mask as u can see,...another effective for acne clearing


Notes!!!: ~ btw people,....the products only effective for acne which is not SUPER SERIOUS and based on the food u eat also cos ur face skin's condition differs from what types of food you eat!!! ~

CK ;-p


No comments: