Sunday, July 26, 2009

GoInG BaCk dAy

ok it’s the day I am going back to UMP and I hated such feeling,….the feeling of going back in an area where transportation is rather convenient and entertainment is rarely available here really makes me uncomfortable,….once again I am missing KL and before I am back to Pahang,..I asked Sara out for a meet up at A&W near puduraya just to keep update with each other,….ya with updates she mentioned before that she is dating,…finally I met her bf, Savin a f6 student from SMK Setapak High,…so we chatted about 1 hour more there with light meal in A&W,….and thank goodness, Savin being the nice one helping me to bring my stuffs which are a printer and another bag full of food to puduraya though it is just a distance walk but still the printer is the main heavy ones that really burdens me,……anyhow here I am 3 hours on the way back to UMP and reached by night right now,…..


CK :-p

No comments: