Wednesday, July 08, 2009

a LuCky dAy!,...Wee!!!

it supposed no class for today at ALL,....wednesday is my FREE DAY and yet i am waking up way early in the morning just to go the 8am morning class as a replacement on friday evening since it is the same lecture,...well it is because i am planning to go back KL on fri for my very first time,...so been hectic for past few days on how to earth i should be getting to Terminal Makmur bus station at Kuantan to get my ticket,....and so were luck by my side where one of the friend here got to know some bus driver uncle who seem nice offering to help and show us around Kuantan if we need one,...so during lunch hour time we waited for him to come and ya SURPRISINGLY,...he came with an ESTIMA!!!,....i was like,...

what?? a bus driver uncle can afford such a car??,...

but pretty cool to be fetch around with that car though,....hahahahaha so the other friend, Darren who is from KL went with me to get the tickets,..he is going back in the morning on friday,..mine in the afternoon since got morning classes,.....and for the first time in the weekdays i am able to taste chinese food once again for my lunch as well as my dinner,...wee!!!,.....and so am i having luck by my side to help me get ticket back to KL not only cause i am HOMESICK but i am planning to get my Laptop (LAPPIE!) this weekend,....till then,...hoping i will be able to blog at home,..KL HOME i mean,...hehehehehe see yea ppl!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: