Friday, July 24, 2009

bAcK In KL aGaIn!!!

ok people as I said I am back to KL once again,...erm the feeling being able to step in KL land once again is as i mentioned before although it is 2 weeks time only,.....well additional feeling of excited as the main reason I am back here is to watch ASQ ’09 FINAL,....been following since audition, preliminaries and semi final,...so is a MUST to follow the FINAL, besides, the top 5 finalist are all my favourites,...they had come a long way since audition and proved that they deserved to be in top 5,....hopefully tomorrow’s FINAL will be a good show and not disappoint me especially I myself come along way back from Pahang to KL just to watch this show,....till then,...wonder when would be the next time I would be blogging in KL lol,....


CK :-p

No comments: