Friday, July 10, 2009

FuuuuuuUUU!!!

Yup exactly like the title of the post,…felt so relieve when I first arrived back to KL from ump,..although it is just 2 weeks away from KL,..it feels like months,..seriously my hours during MINDS week was the longest I ever had and wish time could speed up 10X faster,…and just few days back I got to Kuantan to get the bus ticket and now today, which is two days later,..i am here stepping my foot on the ground of KL land,…the feel really different from any other trips I went outside KL and even the air is so much different in Pahang and KL,...miss KL air so much and feel these air is so much ‘lighter’ and more relieve than those in Pahang,…no doubt in terms of pollution, the air in Pahang is more fresh since the Kolej Kediaman 2 area is near to the hills,…therefore sometimes early in the morning there is mist just like the feel in Genting Highland,..but I never felt so much fresher and relieve with the air in KL,….really have no idea why it is so,..but definitely one of the factor must be the homesickness,..of course I still hate the facts that KL roads really makes me headache with jams and lots of cars trying hard to squeeze in each other lanes just to get on moving on the road,….this will rarely or should I say never happened back in Kuantan,….well just the transportation makes me much more in trend as I took Monorail straight to Low Yat Plaza when I got back,…the transportation or rail transit which is not available at any part of the country and any other states. That’s the thing which really reminds me that I am in KL city,…hehehehehe,...that’s about my ‘homesickness’ towards KL city....

CK ;-p

No comments: