Saturday, March 28, 2009

a ShOppInG dAy @ JuSco

hahahahha,...ya must be wondering out of no where i post about jusco shopping day where i barely will blog anything too simple and it is 'just jusco' nearby my house only not any other BIG malls,...what so special about today's shopping at jusco??,...ya normally i will do some grocery shopping with my mom at jusco but this time,...out of like almost more than 10 years i didnt not went for a shopping with my bro and my mom,...seriously it's MIRACLE!!!,...the sun must be rising from west from today onwards,...hahhahahahahaha......yup went for cheapsale at jusco since bro wanna buy some new clothes with mom's discount card from PDI company,..so ma went to PA and get some clothes for him and for myself as well,....hahahahhaha 'ambil kesempatan' what to do,....can't resist to buy when see the word DISCOUNT everywhere in the shop,...hahahahahaha....and had tea-break at mc'd some more with my bro and mom,...that's is MIRACLE of MIRACLE,..hardly got chance to have any meal with my bro like that lol,...what to do i kinda less commmunicate with my bro all this while untill recently nee lol,...when he is about to off to Philipines,....hehehehehhehe,....ok ya got a sudden call from prizzie during meal saying she ask me to join her group to Earth Hour @ Capsquare since one of her friend can't make it,........more info at>>>>EaRtH hOuR '09....


CK ;-p

No comments: