Monday, March 16, 2009

LaSt dAy oF WoRk

Finally, the day for my contract end has arrived,...felt so sad to leave such a nice place of working,....and ya kinda lonely though for the past few days when Asha & Nadiah had left the office,...and i am leaving the office on the last day all by myself,...but as people said,...'every beginning has an ending' so i assumed this is the end of the contract day for me,...and i even got more sad when i had to pass back my ID Card to HR department,..the one that really represnts me as a HSBC staff,..and now i left with the cover as remeberance,....and ya miss the building too,..though it wasnt the main building but the credit card center building but still it was a place i had been for the past 3 months,...too many things yet to be missed including the shift schedule i always been refering to and also the Refrence Book i wrote TONS of TONS of notes in it for my own refrence during my work time,....gosh just in 3 months and yet there are so many things to be remebered as well as to be missed,..... oh ya and since it was the last day of my work,..so am i, decided to have my lunch break at Kenny Rogers as to treat myself a delightful meal for the one last time,....hahahahhaha,...and i did treat my colleagues too muffin from KG as a farewell treat for them before i leave lol,...cheh2 just to make a remarkable point of me to them lol....hahahahhaha,...yup that's all about my life on working in HSBC and till next post the the SuM uP of mY WoRkInG LiFe.....

and,......
~ some MeMoIrS fLaShBaCk!!!

(1) the phone i used all the time for outbound call



(2) Sree's place where i used to sit all the time
~ and with all the cute deco on her table


(3) and yup that's smiling me in the office





CK ;-P

No comments: