Tuesday, March 10, 2009

STPM ReSuLtS DaY

it was results day, and yah i was just on the wat back from Penang for vacation with fyi and pui yan,...been planned this way before i got to know it was a result day,..but aint gonna change the plan since it was all well settled and planned,...don wanna spoilt everything just because of the result day,..besides we all agreed not to take on time so we are enjoying our day back in Penang as mentioned earlier,....and yup while on the way back to KL,..i was keep being rushed and hurry by my family and friends about the results,...in the end i got no choice but to check my result through SMS,....i really do not want to check at all until the moment i get my result slip and open it,..well a reason for sure,..wanna keep my result suspend lol,...hehehehhehe,..BUT still i got the peer pressure of knowing the result and so were i sending a text of STPM My I/C No. to 39003 and few minutes later here i get;.>>>>>>

MY I/C No.
Angka Giliran:
SW0021030
KEPUTUSAN STPM:
900A954?960??962??

hahahha,..there is only one subject i can reveal which is the code 900 subject i.e PA,...hahahhahaha i laugh off my ass seriously that i will get an A out of these 4 subjects,..SERIOUSLY!!!,...i am known as the 'sleeping beauty' in the PA class by Pn. Najibah as i always can sleep so easily in her PA class,...i.e within 10 minutes of her every lesson started....hehhehehehhe,..besides i really didnt put as much effort i put in maths compare to PA,....just really wonder why how can i get an A for that subject...hahahhahahaha,


ya ya i still can laugh bout my PA result but i am sort of crying over my bad results on the other subjects,..feel so sad but thank GOD i didn't fail my physics,..but still could have at least get a lil bit more better of the grading for each subject,..that whould be all fine for me,...erm,..neh still i kinda satisfied lol..at least i didnt get lower than the most minimun CPGA of a STPM student,..ya cos i got the most minimum result for a STPM science student,..sigh!!!,...alright due to overwhelmed demand that is why i post on this particular day or else i wont not be talking bout sth i not 100% proud of but still can consider ok ok/so so result lol!!!,...but most of the people would have already know my result by now if i did told u lol.....sigh,...wonder what's the road ahead for me??,...kinda blurry and got so confused in choosing the right course which i would stand at chance to get in the local uni,...PEOPLE pray hard for me oh,...SERIOUSLY,...if not it ended up like my stpm result if the praying was "HARD" enough,...hahahhahaha....till then ciaoz!!!!


CK ;-p(

No comments: