Thursday, March 05, 2009

ReCoRd oF aChIeVeMeNt

hahahaha,...GREATEST jokes of all that i had an achievement in my working life,....neh it was just some Awareness Program where we were supposed to read some modules before doing the test which i just cry through page by page,..then i took the test which consist of 10 questions based on the modules information given and ya by simply clicking i score 9 out of 10,...supposely a perfect score,...all thanks to 2 persons, Zaini & Kak Syafinaz,...well zaini trying to give me a wrong answer in order to make me get wrong for the last question while kak syafinaz took my mouse away and simply click the wrong answer,...so i ended up with 1 wrong,...sigh,..of else i would have score PERFECTLY,...hahahahahha after all the tes was kinad straight foward ma,....hehehheheh,...ok la...this achievement not for showing off just for fun as part of my Office Life post,...


CK ;-p

No comments: