Monday, December 21, 2009

StAyInG SiMpLe LiKe a gLaSS oF WaTeR,…

Photo Source: Thorsten Kraska


What you will be thinking when u see the glass of water on top???

Just a glass of water? A half full glass of water? Or a half empty glass of water?

Well in depends on perception of each individual. For me, I see it in most simple way, just a glass of purely plain water. Why I say so??? Well the title itself reflects what I would like to share about. This is because the recent me really trying to stay simple as possible, perhaps as simple as a glass of purely plain water.

It started off from the day I decided to change my layout for my blog, as I mentioned, ‘simplicity is who I am’ right now. Been in complicated situation and hate it so much, so I rather stay simple and avoid complicity. The inspiration of writing this post and the thinking of being simple emerges more when I met up with LiJia today.

This is because of the way and thinking we had are so similar almost to zero differences when we shared to each other during the meet up. And she inspired me that life can be so much less complicated than I thought. Being cheerful and happy in me is no longer in me after so many complicated things happened; so I guess I really have forgotten about staying simple and innocent to stay cheerful and happy. She also reminds me of what I really want in life such as quality time with family and friends or maybe getting something by our own effort or even able to do things I enjoyed most. These pieces of things that make a person I was and I am now. In a way I just realised I really forgotten my real self and it is good to be remind again by a close friends who really understand you well. As mentioned in one of the previous post I have been trying hard to search for my loss identity for things that happened, so that why I guess by starting something the most simple way is the beginning of everything thus in search of my own identity back,…

So here I am,..and warmest welcome a new world of mine,..


~ CK’s SimpLi-City ~

CK ;-p

No comments: