Monday, December 28, 2009

OuTinG wIth SJI FrIeNds

Some of you might have know, that today is the first day of my semester 2 actually, anyhow I decided to ‘self declare holiday’ myself and stay over for another week, skipping classes without lesson.

Without hesitating, I went out with my SJI friends the whole day. First met up jun hoe as to get a ride from him to Cheras. Started off with badminton again,…well this group of my friends just adore playing badminton so much that that should badminton as one of the activity for the day before we were heading to Kajang at noon for its famous SATAY!!!,….

Faces while waiting for the SATAY!!!

Later in the afternoon, some of the groups have their stuffs to settle, so Simon, Kam Yew & I decided to go over jun hoe’s house while waiting till dawn for our dinner. So we went to one secluded restaurant half way up the hill to Look Out Point,…really deep down into some forest,…but the search for this restaurant in such a dark place is pretty cool,…not to mention of its delicious and delightful food. Lastly of course with every gathering, there will be a group pics time, plus with some candid snap shoots here and there,…..^.^

Individual shoots!!!


SJI group shoots




MIRACLE, a pic with woon

Speechless!!!,....

Lastly, the BIG group shoots!!!



CK ;-p

No comments: