Friday, December 04, 2009

DinnEr TiMe!!!

Since mom is off from work today,…so went with her to settle some stuffs and yup for a hair cut,..thinking I will managed to be on time back home and prepared myself for the dinner, yet I was wrong,….anyhow it’s just a meet up for dinner, so guess Bernard, Gabriel & Victor were fine waiting for me once which is really that late,….hahahahha,…

So, brought them to try out at the newly open Italian’s restaurant nearby my house,…
& it’s specialty in the house is,........Cone Pizza!!!,…..

SPECIAL & DELICIOUS TOO!!!,…..too bad didn’t bring my camera so can’t upload these special pizza, if by chance I got it from Bernard gonna upload real soon oh,.not forgetting the pasta as well,…got a treat of Cone Pizza from Bernard and a cheese cake from Vic,…
Here are the two different ingredients of Cone Pizza
hehehhehe thanks a lot guys,…guess I am just too desperate for a treat

And so we chatted long before moving on and get to next stop for ‘yumcha’,...yup my signatures place of ‘yumcha’ time,…Cannes Tea House again,….and yup another long chat over there lol,....so gonna miss these moments of chatting and catching up with them,….till then,..


CK ;-p

No comments: