Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FiNaLLy LeT Go!!!

Yup!!! Finally after 2 and half months, the feelings are fading away and I no longer thinking of you. My life living behind the shadow is gone. I finally can ‘let go’ of everything including you. Fyi is right, no point keep waiting and suffer myself over a person.

A candle in front of my might be the brightest to me when I am holding it near me, but when I put it down with other candles, I couldn’t even differentiate which are the brightest anymore. It applies here as thinking that you are the only one in my life, the one that I love the most, but when I drop down all the feelings and thinking about you, I no longer recall anything special of you. Guess it’s true I do not love you that deep enough for me to be with you.

Anyway, it doesn’t matter anything anymore, as I decided to gain back my own life and search for my old identity back. The feeling of letting go something really good, and I am glad I did that before I am going back to uni. Last word for me to you,..

~Goodbye! ~

CK

No comments: