Friday, September 18, 2009

oLd FrIeNds MeeT uP!!!

it is really been a long time since I last met my secondary school friends,…either they were busy with college life or me with my f6 life,….life after secondary school really a lot more diff,….so finally manage to call this group of buddy to meet up at least for a lunch time lol,….,before that went earlier to cheras area to play badminton in the morning with ming wai, soo koon, fuh yuen, yew tong & khai yan,…..went to fun yuen’s new house at sunway cheras,….2 & ½ story oh,…cool and impressive,..how wish I am staying such house!!!,…. and just adores there is interior design with a space for fountain lol!!



supposed to meet around 12.30pm but will all the delaying,…..we reached around 2 lol,…what a punctual time for the organiser like me,….hahahahahaha,..paiseh2,..sorry all my brothers for the late,…really sorry la,..my bad, my bad, bad time management lol,….had lunch at kenny rogers,…chatted long in there with LOTS of updates and gossips lol,..as usual sji people just can’t stop spreading updated news around lol,….hahahahahaha,…thought of watching movie but everyone seem in the rush of other things or busy later on,…so we all back in our separate ways,… just like our study and path to go on that had been taken lol!!!


Some group pics for the day!!! ^^v



CK ;-p

No comments: