Saturday, September 26, 2009

HoppInG dAy

Today pretty much a hopping day as mentioned in the title,...you will understand what I meant by hopping day after this post,….okay first of all in the afternoon I went to my secondary tuition teacher, mrs. tan/godmother's house,…went to drop by and gave her the mooncakes in advance and yet I got mooncakes in return too,…..hehehehehe,….then quicky get to jusco to get clothes purposely for jacq’s b’day celebration and dinner night later at night just because of the THEME,….WHITE!!!,….rush like hell to back home and change,….still, I managed to drop by asyraf's house for a while to have a look of his new sofa set at home and his dad’s new Camry,….Wahseh!!!,….how wish my family do have one for me to try drive that,….heheheheheheh,,…..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then quickly i met vic at Tamarind for him to lead me the way to jacq's b’day which is at her house,….Didn’t stay as I gotta hope to another place which is Royal Bintang Hotel to drop by Dinner Night for a while lol,..so left after her b’day cake cutting,…anyhow wish you, Jacq,…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
~may u have a bless one!!! ~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time even more rush to pick prissie at jamek,….gotta know that she broke her heels while waiting for me,…felt so bad and guilty lol, so sorry prissie!!!….and quickly get to Royal Bintang Hotel,..and ya as the word ‘dropping by’ it is no doubt we just drop by as the dinner night is about to end when we got there,…well actually the main reason we went also cos of ivan and zarif as thought of meeting them again before we back for uni after this raya break,….so after the dinner was over we went PapaRich for a drink and supper together with natasha and wai keat,..ya pris went to get a pair of flip flop as her heels really not useable for walk too before we back,....hehehehehe,..and most of the taken during the end of dinner night are quite blur,...so lazy wanna upload here,...




~ pris with her broken heels & new pair of flip flop


and well as usual ivan gotta rush back home, so do Natasha,…so it all ends there,…and yup with my car loaded with three dear buddies, pris, zarif and wai keat, so I gotta send them back one by one lol!!!,…Till my next hols after the final,…and hopefully to meet they all again during holz with longer spending time lol!!!,…. pics spent at Paparich at followed lo,....
~ ivan trying to be 'cool'
~ natasha, the adorable one
~ Zarif, my dear son
~ Wai Keat @ Stanley Kitchai


CK :-p

No comments: