Sunday, September 20, 2009

KaMpAr TrIp & KeLLie’s CaStLe ViSit

Ok ok I am back to Kampar once again,…this time going back only for a day trip with jyan,…well you won’t believe one of the main reason I am back is to change my spectacle since the colour if fading off,….hehehehehe it is under warranty so of course change it while still can lo,…as usual Kampar is always a Food of Heaven to me,..with all its great tasty food, how can I let such opportunity to taste every single favourites past time food of me during my childhood in Kampar,…with glutinous rice (‘lo mai fan’),….economical mee (‘keng chai mee’) and char keuy teow', with fried meatball (‘chao yuen’),








ALL combined together it is definitely the most FILLING breakfast meal of me in Kampar once again,…..hehehehehhehe,….
aftet that got a sudden plan of going Kellie’s Castle when jyan’s colleague coincidencely also back to Kampar and ask to go there for a visit lol,…..what a waste, a beautiful castle could be if it would have been completed,….AMAZING structure and materials in building too in the olden days!!!,….
Pics as followed about the Kellie's Castle Visit and the photos link in the facebook oh!!!
The Kellie's Old House compare to Kellie's Castle
Imcomplete Kellie's Castle



~ can you guess what is the animal carved on this tree???
~ jyan and her colleague

~ jyan and her signature post!!!


LASTLY, not forgetting me!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: