Monday, December 03, 2007

~ TaGGeD by Li Jia!!! ~

It is my 1st time being tagged and seriously if she didnt tagged me perharps i wont 'layan' at all lol....hahahha bu even be4 i begin i enjoy being tagge....wt~.....ok here is the quiz.....

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1. Better results in coming revision test 1st den only aim again for STPM =)
2. Hmm. Wonderful friends...especially .do hope to get back my buddy as a friend back
3. A great holiday.....perhaps giv me longer holz dis year if can.....hahahahhaha
4. A cleanser which will clean my face smoothly.....hahahahhaha.....really lots of acne now a days.
5. To have a pure n long lasting love.

PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS:
Yeow Li Jia

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
1. Friendly
2. Pretty
3. Supportive
4. Caring
5. Easy-going person

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU: NOTHING!
Came to my b'day party and surprised me and gave me more memorable present ever!!!!!

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
'Cheer up k'......that is very supportive of her.....

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
I have no idea. =)

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
I doubt. But if ever, I suppose it's coz we had a misunderstanding. Or maybe cause i always call her and disturb her as i think because when i call her i talk a lot lol.....hahahhaha

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:
1. Li Jia
2. Christina
3. Lynnett
4. Cheau Ying
5. Wan Yu
6. Bernard
7. Victor
8. Byran Lim
9. Li Sha
10. Nicholas

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
'Hamster' Lim lol....hahahaha

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
Eddie lol.....

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
Goodness. They will be lesbian and Eddie will be heartbroken!!!!

WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Impossible unless they're both lesbian.

WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
Just got released from the prison bars of SPM and i believe she's enjoying her life now a lots!!! =)

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
erm a week ago....i think....

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
Not yet! i guess she is searching for some job to work soon.

DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
erm...don think so...

WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?
Uh, nope. definitely not!....how can i woo my own personal jnr some more he is a guys...siaow ah...

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
No no no.. hehehe..cos she is my pet sis n i m sure she wont have feelings for me......

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
Yup she does.

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3?
Through friend's intro.

AND NO.4?
She is my senior when i start F6 at sji. Through orientation to be exact!!

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Ampang....distance walk from Ampang Point.....

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
same thing as how i get to know No. 3 lol.......

IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
erm....i don think so la...but she got a pretty heart lol......

No comments: