Thursday, December 13, 2007

~ Of aLL ThE TiMe!!! ~

Great such late at night and i still wide awake....wanted to sleep but cant - well all because i was clearing up and cleaning up my room just now and some how saw my album.....then got some idea to blog after reading such a meaningful and touching poem from Li Jia's blog.......

Well though those pics are only few years back but wow time really flies......my very first Dinner Nite pictures at Crown Princess Hotel and the 2nd year at Equtorial Hotel...both dinner nite leave such a great memory to me. especially last year, the dinner nite was awesome. the memory left behind was so sweet and to be treausred a lot!!!....didnt know those pics will really give such a GREAT flashback of my old memories which i might had forgotten for a long time especially memory on my all my F5 buddies......kash, asyraf, ihkwan and of cos, juen.....but well after the fight with juen....those pictures seem more valuable maybe because there might not be any other time we gonna take picture again in the future.....i aint sure what kind of friendship of we both are heading to but guess it wont be that beyond anymore....things are fine now just waiting for longer time to fade sad memories away......just miss so much of my past, how good it time can turn backward.....well that is what everyone wanted to...to change the past for a better future....but something happened in the past are meant for it to happen so i will take that as an obstacles and challenges in my life.....

well after chilling and cooling for so long, i finally got into my senses.....nothing is permanent in this world, so i had learned when to give and when to take and even when to let go. if something are meant not to be urs then it is time for us to let go and if something are meant to be urs we have to treasure it as in the present. Time to finally move on my life with diffrerent point of view in life and search for the answer of 'Who Am i?'.....just some how need to know myself cause who i was and who i am now is completely a different person....espcially when i read again the letter vick gave me 2 years back....he said i am sincere and kind-hearted but i wonder am i that good??....just maybe i had lost faith in myself at the moment as things turn to be so sour and complicated for family and friendship around me...thanks vick for that letter....once again it helps me go through my hardest period of life...!!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: