Sunday, December 02, 2007

~ DeC : ! mIsS tHe mOnTh oF NoV a Lots!!!! ~

it is only pass 2 days of Dec but i already miss the month of Nov so so much. seriously i never thought the month of Nov could be such a tragic or memorable month to me. As i had mention earlier in my old blog it is the most happening month of the year. I don't think Dec will be such happening lol. Really miss the outing, the b'day party, the PD trip and everything which had happened last month.

and...... not forgetting it is my b'day month obviously i treasure the month more than any other month. Last time i used to dislike that my b'day is so late of the year but now i kinda enjoy that my b'day fall some where end of the year. Well it is because i can lie to myself that i am one of those youngest people in 1989 batch. hahahaha perasan lol....and i really like my b'day date lol...17/11....the number 1 keep repeating make me easier to tell other people when they ask my b'day date.

speaking of which, i didnt really mention my b'day right at old blog. well it is a surprised party where all my friends didnt not turn out for the afternoon outing which supposed to be a b'day celebration and in the end harish and milton only turn out. well they wanna do some dramatic thingy so i will be super sad and emo for the whole day and in the end at night they surprised me with a BIG party at Li Sha's house with lots of friends turn up there including some i didnt expect they will able to make it like Li Jia n Bryan Lim who were sitting for STPM and SPM during that week. really really touched and was so happy on that day. Thanks a lot all my friends!!!!!

~ just to add on sth,
'thanks a lot to my dear shi mo for everything as in helping going through my problem, giving me such a memorable n helpful/useful present(really very useful), being such a good listener, being such a supportive shi mo n everything. really appreciate a lot. i think i m ok now. just really need more time to recover from those bad memory'

(J) ;-p

No comments: