Thursday, December 06, 2007

~ fLasHbAcK oF MeMorIes ~

~ time really flies. whenever i wanted the time to pass slower it always flies as fast like SUPERMAN.....gosh pls slow down a bit cos i still got lots of undone HW and lots of chapter to revise for my revision test after the holz.....3 weeks more for my holz wif 1 week gone for camp tat makes me left wif 2 weeks nee...n not forgetting with some plans going out wif friends next week....i actually left wif a week....n yet most of my HW remain UNTOUCHED!!!.....although i stop my physics tuition this month i still have not enough time and i am so tired all the time....wah seh imagine if i went for the 16 hrs tuition class this week then i guess i will be a lively corpse walking around the hs......just today itself i had spent the whole day out cos i went to extra class in the morning and then i went to KL Library to do my so call hw....in the end 2 exercises were only done and i just spend most of the time day dreaming....well mayb KL library was one of the places which leave me some memory this year during my L6 school period.....today it was a rainy day and i cant blif i let myself walk under the rain to & back from lrt station without using an umbrella....walking everywhere near CM area also without an umbrella....and in the end i got headache now...great!!!.....all the places i went today like CM, bangsar, library etc really refresh a lot of my memories in the past la....n those memories it is just half a year ago or some just few months ago......really miss those days where it is full of fun n joy......i guess those memories were meant to be treasured for me since mostly i wont be doing and going those places with the same reason again......such a day i had spent today...well wat i noe tml definitely will be more fun cos gonna go out wif my frens n hang out....hoho...yay !!!~

(J) ;-p

No comments: