Saturday, December 15, 2007

RoAd NoT TaKeN???

met up some old friends of secondary school today - a simple gathering.....wow just a year had passed and so many things changed....those friends i met today all seem so differrent...well appearancely they still look they same but mentality wise they seem so different from mine...guess it is all because of the ROAD we took after the SPM....some went for foundation course, some a level, ppl lile me.....F6(STPM) - well for some peoples f6 seem the longest, hardest and not worth-going pre-u course of all...but isnt it STPM is one of those hardset exam in the world...if any1 who excel in it they gonna have a brilliant future??.....

well though i still doubt myself to excel in it but i will put my most effort and hardwork available in me for this upcoming year.....don even care if people gonna known me as a NERD or what cos to excel in STPM if u dun have the brain the u MUST have the hadwork.....it helps a lot to excel and achieve good result....ya of cos since i m a crazy outing and entertaiment person of couse i wont leave those of my life aside.....just maybe upcoming will really trying to focus more on study as it is a LOT of competition in f6 lol.....not from our school but from some other top F6 schools around the country.....a year from now or less it is the time for me to take the exam...so just see how things go by then....just focusing on my present life as in holidays and enjoy it a lot especially the days that have outings......well let see what things will change my point of view on life and everything when reopen school lol.....

CK ;-p

No comments: