Saturday, February 20, 2010

CNY FaMiLy OuTiNg

With Jyan and Jyue at my house since yesterday, we decided to have family outing. First is to visit aunt mayyee at her office in cheras,….Once arrived, surprisingly my aunt and her colleague were playing poker cards while waiting for the last hour to finish work. We of course join along and had some fun with the CNY mood gambling. Just a small gambling and ya won few ringgits at the end of the game,…..hehehehehe,…of ya and yet we grab the chance to take a pic at the front of my aunt office of the beautiful CNY decorations,…

2 >3 > 4 > 5!!!





Then, had ‘bak kut teh’ at nearby restaurant before my 2 lovely cousin sisters, my mom and I went for window shopping at Midvalley as well as some grocery shopping for my sem reopen. Were so exhausted with whole day outing and got back home for rest before dinner.

But before dinner, we decided to go ‘Tien Hou Temple’ for a New Year pray. Praying for a good and smooth year ahead, I of course prayed for ‘The God of Wisdom’ for better study and ya my cousins and my mom prayed for 'The God of Love’,..for better relation ahead I guess,…hehehehe,…and ya at night and during CNY this temple really so much different and so beautiful with all the lanterns decoration. Gosh so reddish and so much of the CNY mood for the whole temple,….here’s what I meant;

At the entrance of the temple;


Temple's Decorations!!!




Picture with the Dragon!!!



Fortune Bridge



Mom with Tiger!!!


Lastly, had our wonderful lovely dinner/supper at hawker stall behind the Tawakal Hospital. What an awesome day to enjoy with,...


CK ;-p


No comments: