Thursday, February 18, 2010

FiRsT CNY OuTiNg

Of all week, finally today is my first CNY outing. Was thinking to do survey for the phone price that I wanted to buy, so Sara, Darren and I went to Sg. Wang for a walk but the price doesn’t seem much different. Thinking Sg. Wang and Low Yat might be offering better price but end up I decided to wait for another few weeks where I might be buying at Desa Setapak shop that mun yee recommended. So then, we decided to go over to Times Square since we were thinking of watching Percy Jackson. Coincidencely, bump to Ruba and Tommy (TDM ex-colleague) but they were gonna to watch other show. After the movie went for late lunch at Kim Gary, Sg Wang and met up Sandip and Shahrin after the meal.


Since it is about dawn, Darren gotta make a move while Sara follow the two guys go for a drink while me, walking down the road to Pavillion to meet LiJia and Harith. Thinking it might be a small meet up of us 3 but end up like the whole bunch of Johannians, some I even rarely know them back in school. But with the ‘Johannian Spirit’, we all mingle easily during the dinner at Madam Kwan. Had a great day and night with two different group of Johannian friends. Hope to meet again soon,…see yea ppl!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: