Wednesday, February 17, 2010

CNY FiRsT vIsIt

Well year after year CNY celebration seem more dull and dull,..guess because my family have to where to go after the reunion dinner. Last time we used to go back hometown, but ever since my grams’ and aunt passed away, none of my other relatives will go back to hometown, Kampar. That is because there is no other reason and people to visit back home. So just like any previous years, I stay at home under the HOT HOT weather waiting to be rotten until today I decided to pay aunt mayyee a visit. In addition I can ask my cousin bro, Kah Hoe a favor to help me reformat my superb lag laptop. In a way, it is ‘bai nian’ but in a way I am going to visit with reason,…..hehehehehe. So owe him especially he gotta skip one of his outing and he helped with the Windows 7 Upgrade CD request from the website as part of the promotion when I bought it which the request is due today,…Gee!!!,..hopefully I can get it and I in need to upgrade my windows for sure soon,…laslty THANKS a lot Kah Hoe for your help,….till then,…


CK ;-p

No comments: