Friday, February 05, 2010

mY ThIrD EnGinEErInG LaB

I guess out of 4 labs I gonna have this sem, this one is my ‘worst’ and most tiring ever. Ya it is about Concrete Mix Design Test, where apparently we need to mix the concrete in the concrete mixer of cement, water, stones and sand. First of all it is already so tiring sieving the sand and collecting pails of pails of water, cement and stones for weighing. Then need to carry the heavy load of the fresh mixed concrete to get into the mould as well as some fresh concrete tests. Gee!!! It is also the most dirty test I ever done so far too,…but it was an experiencing lab since concrete is main major study for Civil Engineer,…so overall I think it is kinda cool indeed,

Trowels for the Compacting Factor Test



Time for weighing the concrete


This would be amount we mixed for fresh concrete


Vebecosistometer for Vebe Test


CK ;-p

No comments: