Sunday, August 10, 2008

oF sTuFFs & gIfTs & oF HK TrIp!!!

it is exactly 3 months from this date my mum went for trip at taiwan & hk...i could rmbr this date all thanks to my MUET exam cos my mom departure on the day i took my MUET exam.....took me so long to accept the fact tat i cant go not only bcos of the exam but also bcos of the budget!!!....arrrggghh!!..when can i go then???......as i said it has been 3 months ever since my mom's trip and u must be wondering wat so important about it rite???...well actually nth special, just some sharing i wanted to share not only about the gifts, souvenirs and stuffs i received from my mom after the trip or some from my cousisns but also about other stuffs.....it is coincidence tat my pet sis, wan yu went few weeks after my mom's trip and also my cousins which was on june......so many ppl went to hk for trip......as if going hk for trip is like going for an outing...how wish it could be like tat....i really wanna go!!!!.....gosh either i collect lots of money and plan out wif cousins jyan or i have to wait till when i m adult....wan yu is going again on sep....it is so UNFAIR!!!!!!......ok ok enuf about tat la......happy tat i received lots of stuffs from them after all!!!....hahahhahahaha

key chain from wan yu


mickey T-shirt from mom, another from cousin,jyue


Overall Stuffs & Gifts!!!


key chai from cousin,kah hoe
actually, this key chain supposed to received durinf CNY but only received few months bak



~ anyway thanks a lots to you all for all the stuffs & gifts, appreciate it!!! ~

CK ;-p

No comments: