Sunday, August 31, 2008

OB NiTe ’08 (My LoVe)

It is such a delay of me to post this up, well all thanks to myself. Remember the day I keep telling I was so eager to the ob nite this year???...ya ya indeed, it was such a wonderful nite. I did enjoyed the nite so much & it was a fun nite too…a romantic ball room with lots of flower pedals everywear, candle lighted up & decorated ball room with soft touch of reben & cloth. All in pink!!!!.wow so ROMANTIC huh!!!...well the theme is ‘My LoVe’ duh!!!!......the jnrs managed to surprise us with their performances tho. Well all bcos we didn’t see much effort or enuf practices seem to been done earlier. N in the end, poohhhppss, all performances were fun n enjoying, some even like professional dancer when it comes to dancing performance. Ya to be frank the order of the event as in the running seem a lil messy, but generally it was good la. The committee members really put off a lot of their effort to make this nite a success. THANKS a lot!!!!!.....it was a job well done!!!!.....oh ya forget to mention, mr.han did dance too for the open dance floor!!!!!......surprised huh???.....guess not since he did dance last year too…hahhahahaha.oh ya back to the topic, I only managed to post this up as I was so damn not in the mood to blog bout ob nite when I accidentally pressed the wrong button n reformatted my camera on my way to have a drink with my fellow buddies & frens n tat time I was still in the car & pooohssspppps here goes all my pic!!!!....Aaaarrrgghhh!!!!.....
Dy so sad all pics gone, n yet we got stuck in the car for 1 & half hour in the car cos we got lost on the way to Hartamas. By the time we got there, it is dy kinda late at night, n every1 seem so tired out n exhausted when we got there & at last, we end up at mc’d for a drink nee…hahhahahahahah….funny huh!!!!...wat to do???...ppl u try it den u might und why, being so tired out wit the nite & the ride, of cos every1 not in the mood for a drink anymore lol. ok ok tat’s it about the NITE & for the pic, see post of ReCoReVeD PiCs post…….


CK ;-p

No comments: