Friday, August 08, 2008

CBN & SJI iNsTaLLaTiOn MaSs

today went to CBN Catholic Chapel as ryan invited my society and members to go to thier installation mass event......came slightly late cos got lost in the girls' jungle....hahahhaha.....no la cos were rushing up to finish up some stuffs be4 go there......i think i can consider it is my 1st time stepping in a chapel cos previous i only had visited for a while in my skol chapel for some meet up and also went once to a church at my hometown during x'mas.....was amazed tat the chapel is way longer n bigger than my skol chapel....den once got there, they started wif 'cleasing of ourelves'...if i not mistaken and ritual after ritual....was so so blur, n wondering wat was happening cos so many rituals and songs which i not familiar with.....trying hard to listen wat the priest said and partially understand since some terms used is based from the bible......and then after all the rituals they move on wif the installation mass for both cbn n sji catholic society....seeing the way they pass on the board to the new board really makes me feel so touched cos it is like some ritual/ceremony of blessing from the old board to the new board by passing the candle from the snr to the jnr...it is really meaningful...really an eye opener experience for me....hope my members who didnt turn up today will able to attend this event next year for them to get to know more about other religious so they will be expose to different story of the religions in this country.


May peace with you
CK ;-p

No comments: