Friday, January 18, 2013

MeeT Ups & DePaRts

Officially today the last musketeer is back to her home!!! All my beloved FIST friends are back home for real!!! Real as in, they would have not return again to university for coming semester. The feeling if being left out alone in coming semester without them makes me vulnerable and insecure. I am glad to know such fantastic and amazing friends of them!!!

The first two should be my "dai po" and "lo po zai". I just wondered how these "relation" came up to. But I am happy and lucky to know them. Always caught up in between them with the "jealousy" fight, was kinda fun, haha but other friends who hear and seen it, can't take it anymore with such "scene".

"Dai po" being the "good wife", cooking and preparing all the nice food for me when I was hungry. Sharing lots of things but also argue a lot of things in between. Still, we will always have unlimited chat with her no matter how. =p

"Lo po zai" on the other hand is very caring, cheerful and supportive one. Without her in this semester, I wonder how I would survive the friendship obstacle in the room. She always made my day with something, either with ice-cream treat or with the "nice compliment" (which continue by so teasing at the end of the sentence). =)

 Source: HEARTdiSc of KEE

Lastly, I wish them would find their happiness and a person who truly care and love them as they long searched for.
 
 
Then, it was my roommate (1 & half year). I think he is one of a kind person. Why I say so??? Well last time not knowing him, I thought he is just ordinary person. But knowing longer and with his growth, I saw special in him. His thoughts and goals somehow inspired me. To be honest, sometimes I, myself beh tahan his cuteness (sort of natural cuteness in him),..hahaha,...but all in all it is easy around with people like him,...I think this pic is the most handsome him!!! ^.^v
 
These 2 girls, to me always come in pairs. Although not all the time, but it is when every time I meet them. Cause' I got to know and meet them at the same time. They both also gave me laughter, support and unconditionally teasing when complimenting as well. Haha. Time too short for me to get to know them more and better. Wish we will have chance to meet up often during holiday before graduate.


If compare the 2 girls above, I think I would need to spend even more time to get to know more and better about her. She is really not as "cold" as first impression. In fact, as she said, she is melted ice-mountain. Kinda wasted didn't get to know such cool person earlier of the university life. Well guess first step I should take, going Ipoh find her and Mr.Wong for Ipoh tour to know more about her, her hometown and her background. Bet interesting stories will come out!!!

Finally, here,...is one of the musketeer girl who just went back home. ET her nickname. To me she ain't ET at all!!! Guess you just gotta know her more. Simple yet hardworking person. Impressed with her determination at times. But yea indeed I kinda scare off with her "shooting skill" at times. Thank God, she "spare" me away,..hehehe. Guess the statement will not come back to univeristy again will not be applicable to her. She will continue master's degree in UMP.

So, wish her success towards the PhD road path!!! V^.^V

Yea, yea I will resharpen my camwhoring skill again yea!!! ^.^V

Last, not forgetting JJ my beloved roommate who supported and helped me so much this semester. And also, others FIST friends (Pei Yee, Han Wau, Yew Chong, Yuki Teo & Sing Ying). Thanks to be part of my life!!! Wish you all the best and good luck in your future life!!! Cheers!!! ^.^


CK ^.^

4 comments:

gwj23 said...

wah, full of english~luckily i willing to spent my precious time to read it..hahaha

CK ^.^ said...

Thank you give face read oh, I need sharpen my english ma,..hehehe

CK ^.^

~芳~ said...

I miss you!!! OMG weekend back KL dun forget to find your dai po!!!

CK ^.^ said...

~芳~
seriously u miss me?? no fb msg more ur lou gong here also,...2nd weekend only back, will get back to u lo, if u in sg.buloh!!!,...haha

CK ^.^