Saturday, January 12, 2013

I've DecIdEd!!!

Lately, I come across with mixed feeling again. A feeling that I should not emerges out. A feeling that I long forgotten how warm this could feel. But it’s this feeling that had long gone keeps my heart “frozen” for these 2 years.

I keep asking myself if I should have made the step forward. My brain asks me to, but my heart asks me not. I just can’t do it. Making such step need courage and that courage in me was long gone.

Recent I just wrote “In our life we need to have Hope, Faith & Believe. That's how Love exist & create Peace to our life and people around us!!!”

But I have decided, it is best things remain that way. This is for the good of both of us. Till I find my courage to love again, now I can only love my mom and my families unconditionally. However, you will always have an equal important spot like my surrounding close friends. If you need help and support, I will always be there and care for you.


CK

No comments: