Monday, March 29, 2010

SuRvEy FiNaL/InTeRvIeW (6)

Today was the last day for Surveying Fieldwork but it ain’t about any site survey task. It was the interview day. An evaluation day for each of us from ourselves and from our group members, hopefully my group members give me a fair marks for what I had contribute to the group though I did sabotage one of my member for not contributing in the last task of fieldwork. During the interview I couldn’t really answer 2 questions that are quite simple because I misunderstood the question. Sigh!!! So I guess I am pretty screw again during interview. God, Please, please, please!!! I am praying hard to you, I can’t afford to fail for this subject as I need to attend the Survey Camp and also I don’t want to retake this subject again. Hopefully everything would be fine.


Worried, CK ;-(

No comments: