Saturday, March 06, 2010

S.H.E's CoNCeRt

Wow, what a happening day!!!,….Got my phone earlier of the day and now I just got back from S.H.E’s concert. Bought the ticket like long ago for VIP seats and it is all worthwhile,…



Went along with Jyan and her colleague. It was really an AWESOME and INCREDIBLE concert of their since the last saw of their concert in Genting Highland 4-5 years back,….too bad they don’t allow us to bring camera in the concert hall as well as shoot using the phone camera,…so can’t show how AMAZING the concert was…can’t believe I am going for their concert again but guess it would be the last time I going to,..might invest on other ROCK STAR artist in the future. And just filled with a full supper from BRJ,..till then hope I will be able to watch more concerts in coming!!!


CK ;-p

No comments: