Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MaLaM aNuGeRaH DeKaN

Got to know my Semester 1 result two weeks before sem reopen, and did fairly. Make into Dean List with GPA 3.53. Was thinking could score higher but, neh went wrong some way in between like I didn’t score A for my Technical English,…sigh,….so today was the Malam Anugerah Dekan for my faculty. After so long, now it is my faculty’s turn. It was a simple one actually with light meal at the ending and of course with talk from the Dean,….that’s how simple it goes compare to other faculties where they have great meal and more formal award night. Got to attend the first Malam Anugerah Dekan, hopefully my second, third etc,..though I kinda doubt with my Semester 2 result. Gonna study and pray real hard from now on,….

here’s the represent of A11 (Choy ChunYeen) and A12 (Me, myself),…

My Dean Award!!!

CK ;-p

No comments: