Friday, June 19, 2009

UPU's ReSuLtS

well knowing today is the release of upu’s result in the afternoon so I kinda ignoring the fact for such an IMPORTANT date, a LIFE CHANGING date yet I wook up in afternoon just in time to check the result,…being blur blur after woke up I went to switch on computer and surt the upu’s result website http://www.upu.mohe.gov.my/,...... the first time i login it was really kinda scary,...i was so freaky nervous not even dare to click the login button and ya once i click, it is either my connection problem or the server problem,..it loads so damn slows,....makes me even more nervous,...ya finally after few minutes the whole page fully loaded,...i was minimizing the windows at first to keep myself suspend and once maximize it,...ya what a BiG SURPRISE,....there is no name and details about me in the result and yet there is a result stating [MAAF! ANDA TIDAK BERJAYA DITAWARKAN KE IPTA],....i was like WTF,....seriously i keep clicking for few times also like that, so scare like HELL,...i kept asking myself back then SERIOUSLY, am i that bad luck or really my result aint good enough to be offer a course in uni?’,.....

then i calmed down again thinking might be server problem or the web was jammed since TOO many people check at the same time,...so i used an alternative method to check,...use another techno gadget,...HP via SMS,...as instructed from the newspaper i kept,..thank GOD i kept that article to give myself an alternative to check the upu’s result so i type:

UPU RESULT SPACE IC TO 15888

Waited for an hour only the replied of SMS from them,....ya that time i still clicking and get the same result from the internet,...FINALLY the result from SMS shown:

UPU IC NO.
Tahniah!
Anda berjaya ditawarkan program JK01 UMP. Layari web IPTA berkaitan utk surat tawaran.


The moment I received the SMS,…I was like,…SPEECHLESS,…serious UMP??,…what university is that la??? Or is it typo error,..UPM is it,…and what course I am getting I didn’t applied for that also,…so I waited for a while and still not satisfied,..i tried the other alternative websites http://www.jpt.utm.edu.my/ and http://www.jpt.uum.edu.my/,..... try both at the same websites at the same time to ensure i really get the correct uni and course,.....ya FINALLY i able to login with my name and details on it and this time it is come out with this:

[TAHNIAH! ANDA BERJAYA DITAWARKAN:
PROGRAM: IZAZAH SARJANA MUDA KEJUTERAAN AWAM (JK01, Exactly the same code in the SMS)
UNIVERSITI: UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG (UMP)]


&,…

!!! REALLY SPEECHLESS !!!


CK @,@”

No comments: